The PerFit U Personal Training and Pilates Studio offer services for weight management, core training, body transformation, Pilates, one on one personal training and group classes in the Southend of Guelph. Also available for Private Reformer Pilates. To schedule a CONSULTATION, check out: http://www.theperfitu.com or send an email to Maria at maria@theperfitu.com

Monday, March 8, 2010

12 weeks out



I am very excited about this last 12 weeks of preparation for UFE fitness competition scheduled for June 5th. I changed my meal plan and workout regimen to reflect what I need to do - cut out and define my body =)

I will be working out 6 days a week and adding a bit more cardio to my workout. There is definitely going to be trial and error while I drop body fat, but I'm not too worried... I have to make sure I do not stress out while preparing since stress will cause me to lose focus and increase awful cravings!

Did I tell you how excited I am?

So, here's a picture at 12 weeks out. Of course, I still need to learn how to pose which I will learn through a workshop in March!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers